April 15, 2011

Taym Pers!

Hi folks!

Taym Pers is my attempt at a gaming blog. Yeah, there's a ton of them out there, so now it's a ton + 1!

I had a short stint as a contributor to a locally-published video gaming magazine some years back and was the "gaming editor" of my previous employer's quarterly newsletter. What am I trying to say? Not much, except that I have this huge unspent amount of ideas that has been trapped in my brain for the last few months without an outlet. I guess this makes Taym Pers my videogame idea toilet.

Obviously, just by looking at the layout, this is still a work in progress which I hope to stick to for a significant amount of time. Unlike my last attempt, which I would rather not speak about. Ngwek.

Once in a while, whenever I feel like it, I'll post opinions on the biggest video gaming news, share my thoughts on games that I'm currently wasting my time on, and just do general videogaming non-sense. I'll try to keep things short, sweet, and light-hearted most of the time, but no promises ;)

And with that, I still have a first gaming blog to think about writing about. Taym Pers!

No comments:

Post a Comment