April 28, 2011

Around the Web - April 28, 2011 Edition

First, some bad news: the Playstation Network has been down for more than a week now. Apparently, they've been hacked, and personal information of all account holders may now be in the wild, including, possibly, credit card information. Click here for the FAQs page they set up.

I guess my purchase of the PSOne classics I've been drooling for that would finally wake up my sleeping PSP would have to be put on hold for now. Sleep tighter, my PSP.




After more than 3 months in the burner, after numerous declarations of more frequent patch releases, World of Warcraft 4.1 has finally arrived.

Nothing substantially new. Carry on. Yeah, I'm trolling.



The Wii's successor has finally been officially announced. As usual, Nintendo is tight-lipped on what we could expect from their new console, but they did mention that demo units and more specs will be available come E3 this June. Expect the out-of-nowhere name to be dropped a week before that, ala Wii.




Megaman Legends 3 has been announced for the Nintendo 3DS even before the console was launched. While it is quite some time before the game is actually finished, Japanese 3DS owners will be able to play a demo-ish version in time with the 3DS's eShop launch, reportedly this May.

I'm not well-versed with the series, having only played a few minutes of the PSOne original, but I'm still boggled why a Megaman game doesn't prominently feature the blue bomber.



Back to WoW. My warrior is 1.5 levels away from cap, finally. No trolls please.

No comments:

Post a Comment