May 1, 2011

WoW Naman - Patch 4.1


So, Hi!

After 4 months of staying away from videogame crack, my MMO itch just became too unbearable during the Holy Week. While I always wanted to try out Rift, the patcher was just too unfriendly. So, it's back to World of Warcraft for me, and what great timing too: Patch 4.1 came out a few days after to hopefully alleviate the boredom I experienced the last few days of my previous subscription.

So what's in Patch 4.1? Nothing much, actually. The only "new" content added were the conversion of the two old troll raids, Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman, to heroic 5-man level 85 dungeons. I think it's Blizzard's way of apologizing for the lack of troll content in the previous expansion.

Relive the frustration of taking 9/19 guildmates to a night of wipes! This time, with 4 total strangers, all with dubious playing abilities!


Did you miss me?

The new dungeons are DIFFICULT, and it's no wonder that you need an average item level of 346, basically fully-decked out with gear from the old heroic dungeons. Despite my attempts of trying to gear my retribution paladin, I was one level shy from entering the dungeon with my guildies. Fortunately, due to Blizzard's "insightfulness", I was able to eke a point by buying a high item level tanking cloak and just let it sit there in my inventory. I didn't even have to wear it!


My ticket to Zul-whatever

I was having fun again. Running difficult dungeons with guildies is a whole lot better than trusting your luck to a random group. Curse you restoration druid without the talent to make your Cleanse-like spell remove magic! *shakes fist*

No comments:

Post a Comment