May 29, 2011

WoW Naman - Holy Paladin-ing Revisited

Out of morbid curiosity, I tried out my holy paladin spec, the healing paladin specialization, just to see how much more complicated it is now than it was before. I did not want to make random people suffer by getting into a random dungeon, so I tried my luck in PVP using the random battlegrounds where dying is more the rule rather than an exception.


Holy. Paladin. Skulls. I swear, there's a healer there somewhere

I fell in love. I used to think that Alliance PVP sucks, but since I entered as a Holy Paladin, around 8 or so groups so far, the winning rate is a smidgen above 50%. That's more than I ever experienced PVPing with my other specs/characters. It is also a joy imagining the frustration of players trying to kill me, unless ganged up on by two or more, in futility.

I would like to think I made a difference. Di naman mayabang no?

No comments:

Post a Comment