May 5, 2011

WoW Naman - Zul'Aman (hee!)

I'm not sure what I ate last night that made me queue up my paladin for a random Zul-something dungeon. My only 5-man memories of Zul'Aman for me so far has been dying countless of times to that bird boss and quitting the group afterwards, either due to healer incompetence, or my PC spazzing out.


Hello!

I was hoping for Zul'Gurub since I at least have seen that to completion. But no.


DOOOOOOOOOOOM!

To my surprise, though, it was the most unbelievably great random group I have ever joined. I was probably the most incompetent player in that group, which was made even more evident when I was the only one who received the achievement after killing the final boss.

We only wiped once, to that group of trash leading to the bear boss, so not even to a boss. I didn't know the tactics for the bosses after the bear one, but I managed to stay mostly alive. We even decided to just burn down the dragonhawk boss because we were gunning for a timed run, and we were successful. Done in just a bit over an hour.

To top that, I got a sweet new pair of boots, a 24-slot bag, and got myself exalted to the Hyjal peeps and scored the plate DPS belt.

Reforging my gear for perfect hit and expertise was more troublesome than the run, imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment